SpiritMVVM is a Model-View-ViewModel library, focused on richness of feature-set and cross-platform compatibility, using the Portable Class Library.
The SpiritMVVM library offers the following features and goals:
- A complete set of base-classes for implementing
View-Models or other observable objects.
- A small collection of pre-built, generic View-Models for use with common MVVM scenarios.
- Classes to support decoupled messaging.
- Utility classes for monitoring and raising
- Utility classes for wrapping and accessing values from an underlying Model.
- An attribute-based dependency-mapping solution for PropertyChanged event notifications.
- Very pluggable: injection-oriented classes make it easy to incorporate third-party frameworks like
- A completely unit-tested feature-set.
- Cross-Platform compatibility through the
Portable Class Library.
The following list identifies the currently-supported platforms of SpiritMVVM. This list is expected to grow as the Portable Class Library matures.
- Microsoft .NET 4.5
- .NET for Windows Store Apps (Windows 8)
- Windows Phone 8